Canada’s National Arts Centre Orchestra is reaching new heights with Pinchas Zukerman, and its latest tour promises great things.
Read on to learn about the newest two members of the string faculty at the Cleveland Institute of Music!
This week’s Monday Daily Bow looks at a new software product, a new plan for community music, and an innovative new initiative from the Kronos Quartet!
Sphinx Organization founder Aaron Dworkin is a musician forging his own path and redefining what it means to be an artist.
Read on learn about the mysterious 27th composer in Hilary Hahn’s encore project!
From Bach to Bluegrass….Yo-Yo Ma corrals some goats on his latest crossover-type album.
Read on to learn about violinist Mikhail Simonyan’s new CD!
Happy Halloween from Ovation Press String Visions and Darth Fiddler! Read on to learn what stories we have for you this October 31!
When the lines between genres and even between art forms start to blur, what are we left with? An electric concerto, apparently. Read on to see more!
Musicians, actors, artists, athletes, and mathletes alike all find themselves pondering the same question from time to time: what IS talent? A new study shows that talent could perhaps be more inherited than developed. Read on to learn more!
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- On Veg Pets | Meatless Malcontent: [...] [...]...
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- Interview with Jorja Fleezanis, Part 2 June 14, 2013
- Interview with Jorja Fleezanis, Part 1 June 10, 2013
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013