Can a modern music collective be a living work of art? Read on to learn more about this fascinating collaboration between the group Wild Up and the Hammer Museum in LA!
At the modern concert hall, which practices should stay, and which should go? Read on to learn more about a fascinating debate!
Have you ever heard a classical accordion performance? Read on to learn more about one man’s attempts to bring a neglected instrument into the spotlight!
In a recent interview, the pianist and conductor David Greilsammer how classical musicians must abandon their conservative tendencies and embrace the modern world. Read on to learn more!
Would you ever expect that this picture could be a cellist’s bio photo in a program? Read on to learn more about photographer Nikolaj Lund’s innovative approach to classical musician portraiture!
Performers are starting to use increasingly more complex technologies in performance. Read on to learn more!
The famous recording company and the world renowned conservatory have joined forces to start a new student recording initiative. Read on to learn more!
Interested in a completely different kind of chamber music experience? Read on to learn about how the Salastina Chamber Music Society is reinvigorating the concert scene!
Read on to hear about how this exciting group of instrumentalists fills a need for chamber music and in their native land!
Would you like to walk socialize and walk around while you’re at an orchestra concert? If so, the New World Symphony has a new concert series just for you!
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- On Veg Pets | Meatless Malcontent: [...] [...]...
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013