In the final article of our series, we look at several less-discussed aspects of the conversation on challenges facing musicians entering their professional field
CMW fellow Annalisa Boerner writes about the importance of the “Practice Retreat”
In the second article of our series, we look at the question of reinventing classical music or classical audiences
A recent thread on LinkedIn spurs a look at what the professional landscape of classical music is lacking today
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa shares her first winter holiday experiences with Community MusicWorks
In this monthly installment of our View from a CMW Fellowship, Annalisa Boerner takes a look at the question of “how your workplace treats you”
Continuing with our look at innovative initiatives in classical music education, we take a closer look at ArtistWorks and the educational model they have developed
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa details her experiences with CMW at their Annual Bach Festival
Creative Director Colin Cronin looks at an education program that could represent the perfect model for online music education
An innovative experiment in classical music education for kids could be the next big thing… read on to learn more
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- On Veg Pets | Meatless Malcontent: [...] [...]...
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013