Learn more about the groundbreaking 2013 “Bang on a Can” festival and the innovative music created from it
In the final article of our series, we look at several less-discussed aspects of the conversation on challenges facing musicians entering their professional field
CMW fellow Annalisa Boerner writes about the importance of the “Practice Retreat”
In the second article of our series, we look at the question of reinventing classical music or classical audiences
A recent thread on LinkedIn spurs a look at what the professional landscape of classical music is lacking today
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa shares her first winter holiday experiences with Community MusicWorks
In this monthly installment of our View from a CMW Fellowship, Annalisa Boerner takes a look at the question of “how your workplace treats you”
Continuing with our look at innovative initiatives in classical music education, we take a closer look at ArtistWorks and the educational model they have developed
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa details her experiences with CMW at their Annual Bach Festival
Creative Director Colin Cronin looks at an education program that could represent the perfect model for online music education
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016