We conclude our two part feature on “MoCap” by exploring three major motion capture systems and the application of one in particular to classical music
Motion capture is a fascinating topic that has real practical applications in classical music! Read on to learn more about them.
Continuing with our look at innovative initiatives in classical music education, we take a closer look at ArtistWorks and the educational model they have developed
Creative Director Colin Cronin looks at an education program that could represent the perfect model for online music education
Looking for an orchestra that’s not afraid to take risks and buck some old trends? Read on to learn more about the River Oaks Chamber Orchestra!
Composer Jeff Bryant has created a decidedly un-boring way to create music…and you can wear it. Take a look at his scarf-powered piano!
Composer Anthony Paul De Ritis provides the material for a remix cadenza! Read on to learn more.
Not really a fan of vegetables? Ben Houge’s compositions on the sound asparagus might change your mind about what the role of music is in dinner. Read on to learn more!
Have you ever wanted to hear Hilary Hahn do improv duets with prepared piano? Check out this unique collaboration on Hahn’s newest album: Silfra.
Are orchestra festivals elitist and inaccessible? Read on to learn more about a group of students who are try to change that!
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016