A recap of Ovation Press scores published in the month of March and April 2013: including the Schumann Romanze, Chopin Etude in E-flat minor, and four chorales from the Renaissance and early Baroque periods
A recap of Ovation Press scores published in the month of February 2013: including the chorale Aus tiefer Not, Delius’ Elegy, and some African American spirituals
Ovation Press looks back at 2012 to see what the top scores of the year were for each instrument
Join Ovation Press and Helmut Lipsky for a “Trip for Two” through Mr. Lipsky’s composition Voyage à deux for violin duo
Valter Dešpalj has published four different cello ensemble arrangements from different periods.
Learn more about the exciting release of Ovation Press’ first string trio – Ravel’s Fugue from Le Tombeau de Couperin!
New scores of Rachmaninoff, Wagner, Satie, and Gounod for cello released in the last couple months
Dynamic editor duo Charles Jacot and Stephen Watkins arranges Debussy’s Girl with the Flaxen Hair for cello quartet!
A highlight of recently released scores at Ovation Press for viola, bass, and string ensemble from editors Alan Bodman, Amy Barlowe, Edwin Barker, and Michael Tree!
In honor of the beginning of the 2012 Piatigorsky International Cello Festival, check out our two featured scores from Piatigorsky while they are hot off the press!
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- carolinewhiddon: Colin, I ran across this story again tonight while...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013