The classical club phenomenon has gone from a rarity to standard practice, and now the institutions are adopting it as a supplement to traditional concerts.
Ovation Press honors the life of a man who served music in a spirit of devotion, and subsequently helped to shape the world through music
It’s been a bumpy year for classical music, but the L.A. Times shines a light on the trend of nontraditional ensembles and how they’re making their way.
The Parnassus Project joins the effort to bring classical chamber music to alternative venues and audiences
If classical music is an acquired taste, it’s our responsibility as classical music advocates to help as many people “acquire” it!
Pianist, critic, and writer Charles Rosen passed away on December 9th at the age of 85, leaving us with his legacy of musicality, erudition, and refinement.
Could Soundcrawl, a music initiative drawing upon technology to “curate” the best and brightest, hold something valuable for classical music? Or is this the wrong direction for the classical genre?
The Venezuelan phenomenon El Sistema has taken hold across the globe–even making its way to at-risk children in Saskatoon, Canada.
Telecommunications and IT giant Nokia is employing classical music – and a 55-piece orchestra – in its latest round of mobile ringtones!
It’s that time of the year, when people compile their top lists of classical music albums. Here are a few for 2012!
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016