In this exclusive interview, String Visions talks to researcher Erwin Schoonderwaldt about motion capture technology and its relation with musician’s health.
How long does it take for you to make a snap judgment about how good a performer is? That’s why first impressions are so powerful! Read on to learn more about how to make your first 20 seconds the best 20 seconds of music you’ve ever played!
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson explores the influence of tempo on provoking performance injuries.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson is featured on Violinist.com, covering the topic of treating focal dystonia in musicians.
What’s harder on the body, practicing or performing? Musicians’ health expert Brianna Richardson offers her viewpoint on this intriguing question.
In the final installment of this three part article, musicians’ health expert Brianna Richardson discusses how to prevent focal dystonia as a musician.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson presents treatment options for musicians with focal dystonia.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson introduces the topic of focal dystonia in musicians.
Hans Jensen interviews Dr. Eckart Altenmüller, Director of the Institute of Music Physiology and Musicians’ Medicine in Hanover, Germany and one of the world’s leading experts on focal dystonia.
Read on to learn about the Music Empowers Foundation and their new series on the links between neurological development in children and music education!
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016