Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson explores the influence of tempo on provoking performance injuries.
What’s harder on the body, practicing or performing? Musicians’ health expert Brianna Richardson offers her viewpoint on this intriguing question.
In the final installment of this three part article, musicians’ health expert Brianna Richardson discusses how to prevent focal dystonia as a musician.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson presents treatment options for musicians with focal dystonia.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson introduces the topic of focal dystonia in musicians.
Musicians’ health expert Brianna Richardson offers a personal testimonial on promoting injury prevention in college level music programs.
Brianna Richardson continues her interview with Kriszti Bunica, a music education major at Pacific University, about her vision for the field of musicians’ health.
Brianna Richardson interviews Kriszti Bunica, a music education major at Pacific University who has a special interest in musicians’ health.
Musicians’ Health expert Brianna Richardson offers advice on how to help your fellow musicians maintain healthy playing habits.
Brianna Richardson interviews Dr. Jo Nardolillo, an experienced educator and performer, about preventing injuries in your students.
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- carolinewhiddon: Colin, I ran across this story again tonight while...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013