Ovation Press editor Gerhard Roither joins us to talk about his world-class arrangements for cello ensemble
Stephen Geber shares his thoughts on different aspects of playing in orchestral music as a career, including bowings and the interaction among different members of orchestras
Cellist Stephen Geber sits down with Ovation Press for an exclusive interview in which he shares his personal experiences in developing a career in music
In this second article concluding our exclusive interview with acclaimed violinist and Ovation Press editor Norman Carol, we learn more about becoming a professional musician and a concertmaster
Join us for an exclusive interview with acclaimed violinist and Ovation Press editor Norman Carol in which he discusses his experiences over a prolific professional career in music
In this third and final part of our interview series with Jeffrey Solow, Mr. Solow shares his experiences and insights in the area of music advocacy
In the second of a three-part interview with Jeffrey Solow, Mr. Solow discusses some of the scores that he has arranged for us, sharing his professional experience as an editor
In the first of a three-part interview with Jeffrey Solow – cellist, teacher, advocate, and proflific artist – we explore Mr. Solow’s teaching philosophy and important pedagogical concepts which have shaped him and those who have studied with him
In the concluding part to our interview with Montreal-based Duo Philia, our two guests Caroline Chéhadé and Ana Drobac discuss their future direction and advice for aspiring professional musicians
Caroline Chéhadé and Ana Drobac, the two violin halves of Montreal-based Duo Philia, sit down with our Creative Director Colin Cronin in an exclusive interview
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- carolinewhiddon: Colin, I ran across this story again tonight while...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013