In a continuous of our series, acclaimed violinist, composer, and teacher Helmut Lipsky discusses teaching, pedagogy, and education
In the first of an exclusive multi-part cycle focusing on the work of acclaimed composer and musician Helmut Lipsky, Mr. Lipsky shares his thoughts with us on composition and his many projects
Roland Pidoux, Ovation Press editor and acclaimed cellist, shares his experiences as a professional musician and thoughts on works published with us
In a special featured interview, Hans Jensen talks to Danish cellist Andreas Brantelid, a true artist who has established himself as one of the youngest premier cellists at the forefront of the European musical scene!
In this final installment, distinguished cellist Lucas Fels wraps up our discussion on contemporary music and offers some advice for future professional musicians interested in new music.
In a continuation of our interview with cellist Lucas Fels, we explore the challenges of contemporary music among the audiences of today, and Mr. Fels shares some of the projects he is currently working on.
In this first installment of our three-part interview with renowned cellist Lucas Fels, we gain unique insight into the mind of a champion of contemporary music as Mr. Fels shares with us his roots in new music.
In this update piece, we take a deeper look at the visionary efforts of editor Jeff Bradetich, as well as the many incredible contributions he has provided to us at Ovation Press and String Visions.
An Interview with International Violinist Robert McDuffie about a particular piece of music made just for him… by none other than Philip Glass.
Blair Milton shares with us his personal and professional experiences as an orchestral musician, as well as some valuable practicing strategies in the conclusion to our interview with him.
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- carolinewhiddon: Colin, I ran across this story again tonight while...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013