Guest author Mihai Tetel helps cellists tackle standard cello repertoire with specific Popper études
In this exclusive interview, String Visions talks to researcher Erwin Schoonderwaldt about motion capture technology and its relation with musician’s health.
In a special featured interview, Hans Jensen talks to Danish cellist Andreas Brantelid, a true artist who has established himself as one of the youngest premier cellists at the forefront of the European musical scene!
Hans Erik Deckert, a former mentor of our co-founder Hans Jensen and new editor at Ovation Press, shares with us seven fantastic strategies for practice.
Guest Marion Harrington, founder of Zero2Maestro and Classical Music Connects, offers advice to musicians on dealing with performance anxiety.
Hartt School’s Associate Professor of Cello, Mihai Tetel, offers his guidance in helping young musicians realize the importance of their college years in shaping their professional career.
How long does it take for you to make a snap judgment about how good a performer is? That’s why first impressions are so powerful! Read on to learn more about how to make your first 20 seconds the best 20 seconds of music you’ve ever played!
In this update piece, we take a deeper look at the visionary efforts of editor Jeff Bradetich, as well as the many incredible contributions he has provided to us at Ovation Press and String Visions.
Blair Milton shares with us his personal and professional experiences as an orchestral musician, as well as some valuable practicing strategies in the conclusion to our interview with him.
In the final installment of the “How to Get Things Done” series, we go through the Three R’s that will Help You Succeed!
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016