As both a composer and a conductor, Esa-Pekka Salonen keeps classical music alive and relevant. Read on to learn more!
Have you ever wanted to hear a remix of your favorite classical piece? That might become a reality sooner than you think. Read on to learn more!
A young conductor is changing the face of classical music. Read on to learn more!
Have you ever wondered how a pipa sounds in the context of a symphony orchestra? Read on to learn about this fascinating ensemble!
Can listening to classical music have similar effects on dogs as it does for humans? Read on to learn more about this fascinating study!
Is historically informed performance still vital to our understand to the works of Haydn, Beethoven, and others? Read on to learn about this fascinating debate!
Interested in getting a feel for the whole of 20th century music? Read on to learn more about a fascinating festival happening next year in London!
The Cairo Opera House recently started a new children’s concert initiative. Read on to learn more!
Looking for an orchestra that’s not afraid to take risks and buck some old trends? Read on to learn more about the River Oaks Chamber Orchestra!
The Fifty Shades Classical Album was released last week, receiving a wide variety of reviews from critics. Read on to learn more!
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- On Veg Pets | Meatless Malcontent: [...] [...]...
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013
- What Classical Musicians’ Lack, Part 3 March 26, 2013
- Brey and McKean Bring Baroque Bach to Audiences March 25, 2013