Cellist Richard Narroway aims to present the six Bach Cello Suites and six contemporary Australian compositions throughout Australia as part of a two-month tour.
CMW fellow Annalisa Boerner writes about the importance of the “Practice Retreat”
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa shares her first winter holiday experiences with Community MusicWorks
In this monthly installment of our View from a CMW Fellowship, Annalisa Boerner takes a look at the question of “how your workplace treats you”
First-year CMW fellow Lauren Thoman Latessa details her experiences with CMW at their Annual Bach Festival
In the first of a monthly series from Community MusicWorks Fellows, violist and first-year Fellow Annalisa Boerner shares her experience with CMW performing at the Armory Farmers Market
In a special featured interview, Hans Jensen talks to Danish cellist Andreas Brantelid, a true artist who has established himself as one of the youngest premier cellists at the forefront of the European musical scene!
In Cairo, the Al Nour Wal Amal Chamber Orchestra puts on concerts of western and eastern classical music, with the musical forces composed of 38 blind women. Read on to learn about this inspirational group!
The story of The Knights is an inspiring tale of young musicians finding themselves through music… and reshaping ideas about the way musicians collaborate professionally
In honor of Women’s History Month, we take a look at the music of composer Jennifer Higdon. Read on to learn more!
- http://www.exemcor.com/: Mateusz pisze:NaprawdÄ™ podoba mi siÄ™ podej...
- free pokemon go coin generator: It's a tough one. Probably 5% or 10% of us will l...
- kfz versicherung bei steuererklärung angeben 2014: Fantastic tutorial, I have made the carton for a f...
- kredit vergleich sparkasse öffnungszeiten: Ã‰ste es uno de esos lugares que todos queremos...
- coburg versicherungen: By the way guy, you can't have a thousand fav...
- http://www.kfz-versicherungvergleich.club/: Hi Lindsay!Thank you for stopping by and your kind...
- Lakeisha: Je regarde le Raco-niNishikori depuis la fin du 1e...
- The Famous Tristan & Isolde Prelude… on Eight Celli! February 17, 2017
- A Rachmaninoff Masterpiece on Violin – G minor Op. 23, No. 5 February 14, 2017
- Louis Franceour and the Corrent February 10, 2017
- World Loses a Cello Legend – Heinrich Schiff Passes Away in Vienna December 26, 2016
- Interview with Amy Moretti November 22, 2016
- Dotzauer’s Variations on “Là ci darem la mano” for Cello Duo August 30, 2016
- Janof Rondo in Blue for Cello and Piano August 16, 2016