Deckert Original Intrada for Cello Sextet
Intrada, an original composition by Hans Erik Deckert at the age of 15, is now available as an arrangement for cello sextet
New editor David Carter arranges Jewish prayer for cello ensemble
David Carter, a Chicago-based editor and cellist, has released two arrangements of Ravel's "Kaddisch" for cello ensemble and cello ensemble with harp
Bring in the New Year with a little Bach for Cello Trio
Celebrate the arrival of 2015 with two scores from Baroque master J.S. Bach, arranged for cello trio by Hans Erik Deckert
Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 2
In the second part of our interview Edwin Barker discusses more about playing orchestral bass, as well as his other pursuits, including teaching, recording, and premiering new works.
Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 1
Professional double bassist and editor Edwin Barker sits down to talk his musical roots, career choices, and advice for orchestral musicians.
Amy Barlowe’s 12 Etude-Caprices for Viola
Amy Barlowe's globally acclaimed collection 12 Etude-Caprices in the Styles of the Great Composers is now available for viola. Each original etude provides a fresh and unique approach to the age old tradition of technical study.
Deckert taps Danish and German roots for new cello ensemble arrangements
Hans Erik Deckert draws on his musical roots with Danish composer Niels Gade's Morning Song and German folk song Es sungen drei Engel, arranged for cello ensemble
Bernard Zaslav arranges Dvořák’s Rondo in G Minor for Viola
Dvorák's famous cello Rondo can now be part of the standard violist repertoire thanks to editor Bernard Zaslav!
Deckert arranges Franco-Flemish composers Compère and Lasso
Have a side of Renaissance music with this year's Thanksgiving turkey: Compère O vos omnes and Lasso O la, o che bon eccho! arranged for cello ensemble by Hans Erik Deckert
- How on earth can I be successful in Music??!!?? | Tara Hill's Blog: […] http://stringvisions.ovationpress.com/20...
- www.cmseo.co: blog comment...
- Colin Cronin: Appreciate your comment Orin. You're absolutely r...
- Orin O\'Brien: A great 2-part interview with a great performer an...
- flashlocke: Well this buttresses my assertion in "Real Men Do...
- Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 2 - String Visions | from Ovation Press: […] double bassist Edwin Barker previously s...
- Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 1 – String Visions: […] the continuation of our interview with S...
- Deckert Original Intrada for Cello Sextet January 28, 2015
- New editor David Carter arranges Jewish prayer for cello ensemble January 21, 2015
- Bring in the New Year with a little Bach for Cello Trio January 7, 2015
- Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 2 January 3, 2015
- Interview with Edwin Barker, Part 1 December 31, 2014
- Amy Barlowe’s 12 Etude-Caprices for Viola December 24, 2014
- Deckert taps Danish and German roots for new cello ensemble arrangements December 17, 2014