Deckert taps Danish and German roots for new cello ensemble arrangements
Hans Erik Deckert draws on his musical roots with Danish composer Niels Gade's Morning Song and German folk song Es sungen drei Engel, arranged for cello ensemble
Bernard Zaslav arranges Dvořák’s Rondo in G Minor for Viola
Dvorák's famous cello Rondo can now be part of the standard violist repertoire thanks to editor Bernard Zaslav!
Deckert arranges Franco-Flemish composers Compère and Lasso
Have a side of Renaissance music with this year's Thanksgiving turkey: Compère O vos omnes and Lasso O la, o che bon eccho! arranged for cello ensemble by Hans Erik Deckert
“I Saw Three Ships” sails in and anchors for the holidays
Add Stephen Watkins' cello octet arrangement of the popular Christmas carol I Saw Three Ships to your holiday repertoire, just in time for the season
Deckert arranges two works by Heinrich Schütz for cello ensemble
Two vocal settings by Early Baroque composer Heinrich Schütz are now available for cello ensemble
Fedor Amosov arranges “O Mio Babbino Caro” for cello sextet
New editor Fedor Amosov has arranged Puccini's famous aria "O Mio Babbino Caro" for cello sextet
Interview with Richard Birchall
We're excited to present an exclusive interview with cellist, composer, arranger, and Cellophony member/founder Richard Birchall. Mr. Birchall talks arranging for cello ensemble, the birth and development of his cello octet, and future plans.
Dešpalj Transcribes Middle/Late Baroque for Cello Ensemble
Internationally acclaimed cellist, arranger, and Ovation Press editor Valter Dešpalj has transcribed two works from Alessandro Stradella and Joseph Bodin de Boismortier
Score Spotlight: Oct 1-15, 2014
A recap of Ovation Press scores published in the first half of October 2014, including: Three Songs from Schwanengesang, Popper's Spinning Song, and two scores by Early Baroque composer Hans Leo Hassler
- Bernard Zaslav arranges Dvořák's Rondo in G Minor for Viola - String Visions | from Ovation Press: […] more about Bernard Zaslav and his arrang...
- From Rock to Bach: THE Book for Any Musician On Your List | The Practice of Practice: […] (vid) Sidiki Dembele, djembe (vid–Sid...
- Quantas horas por dia você deve estudar? | Bruno Madeira: […] 2: Descobri esse interessante post sobre...
- amarasiri: i am ready always ,anywhere,will combine with orch...
- Dešpalj Transcribes Middle/Late Baroque for Cello Ensemble - String Visions | from Ovation Press: […] Learn more about Valter Dešpalj and his...
- search engine: Thank you, I've just been looking for info approx...
- Classical MoCap Part 2: Motion Capture Systems & Applications: […] part 1 we looked at an overview of motio...
- Deckert taps Danish and German roots for new cello ensemble arrangements December 17, 2014
- Bernard Zaslav arranges Dvořák’s Rondo in G Minor for Viola December 12, 2014
- Deckert arranges Franco-Flemish composers Compère and Lasso November 26, 2014
- “I Saw Three Ships” sails in and anchors for the holidays November 15, 2014
- Deckert arranges two works by Heinrich Schütz for cello ensemble November 7, 2014
- Fedor Amosov arranges “O Mio Babbino Caro” for cello sextet October 29, 2014
- Interview with Richard Birchall October 22, 2014