Learn about an amazing organization using music to impact and empower lives of children in Nepal. We need your help to support it!
Butler University has announced plans to develop a $5 million fund for the implementation of ideas from within the Butler community. Classical musicians everywhere have thousands of ideas for our community. Where’s our fund?
Sphinx Organization founder Aaron Dworkin is a musician forging his own path and redefining what it means to be an artist.
Rick Robinson is a Detroit Symphony Orchestra bassist and visionary who is energizing classical music and bringing it to new markets.
Learn more about the San Francisco Symphony. Unquestionably one of the world’s premier musical ensembles, it breathes life into classical music that reaches far beyond its Bay Area communities.
A recent article in the New York Times highlights the proliferation of classical music concerts in nontraditional venues.
Sebastian Ruth is a community partner, social entrepreneur, and musical visionary who founded Community MusicWorks. As a recipient of the MacArthur Fellowship, there is much for us to learn from him. READ ON and BE INSPIRED in part 1 of Mr. Ruth’s exclusive interview with String Visions.
Community MusicWorks is an incredible vehicle moving towards a powerful vision. Learn more about how they are impacting the lives of hundreds of people.
The Saline Fiddlers are a perfect example of visionary musicians, having set an incredible standard for youth extracurricular programs in the United States. Learn more about America’s premier youth fiddle group!
Aishwarya Natarajan strives to promote Indian classical musicians.
Follow @ovationpress on Twitter
- On Veg Pets | Meatless Malcontent: [...] [...]...
- Adventures in Bedbug Exposure | Playing on the Brink: [...] [...]...
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life - String Visions | from Ovation Press: [...] As we reported last week, Mr. Brey chose to ...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for letting us know. If you have any links ...
- Colin Cronin: Sorry it is coming a little later than I would hav...
- Colin Cronin: Thanks for your comments Richard! Much appreciated...
- Richard Roberts, concertmaster -Montreal Symphony: Great interview from one of the greatest solo 'ce...
- Interview with Jorja Fleezanis, Part 2 June 14, 2013
- Interview with Jorja Fleezanis, Part 1 June 10, 2013
- Score Spotlight: March & April 2013 May 3, 2013
- Honoring the Life of Janos Starker, Master Cellist April 30, 2013
- A Musicians’ Retreat… April 29, 2013
- Interview with Gerhard Roither April 3, 2013
- Bach to the Future: Bringing Baroque Music to Life April 1, 2013